Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

How opportune that Marci's newest kit is called Here Fishy Fishy. You can get it exclusively at A Cherry on Top from Hot Flash Designs.

I created a double page spread, using a sketch from PageMaps by Becky Fleck.


Close up of the left side.

Close up of the right side.  That cool pattern paper that's blue and white?  Marci calls that a "lawn chair" pattern.  

The now, the rest of the story: Over the Memorial Day weekend, I stayed with my sister and her family in San Antonio. They recently added two betas to the family. Listening to the antics of the younger fish - the blue one - appropriately named Blue is so reminiscent of the Nemo movie, where Dori chants: Just Keep Swimming. The other one, named Slim is very laid back. My sister did an awesome job creating environments for them that are so pretty - and definitely worth capturing on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.