Saturday, October 20, 2012

True Cowboys

Just never grow up! Seriously, don't you know that all big cowboys are just little kids that always wanted to be The Lone Ranger or Roy Rogers or Woody! LOL! I'm really dating myself with those first two examples.

Anyway, my daughter Heather has three boys that are all grown and on their own these days(yes I have a daughter that is old enough). As a treat, Heather decided to get a costume for Zach this year. As it happens today is Zach's 20th birthday, and this layout is all about him. As you can see he's one of those cowboys that's just a little kid at heart.

 One of Marci Parmeley's digital kits releasing this week at Funky Playground Designs is Costume Party, and the colors were perfect for these photos! (BTW, this is the last week to get any of the kits at FPD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.