Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas at First

Alyssa has been playing the flute since middle school, and has been in a band or orchestra all through high school and college.  After she got married, she joined community orchestras and since moving back to San Antonio, has been a member of the small orchestra at First.  With the change in music leadership this year, all of the orchestra members were invited to play during the Christmas Production with the San Antonio symphony.  It was so exciting to see her during the televised concert.

Created with a mini-kit from Krystal Hartley, called "Just a Note" available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  Font by Darcy Baldwin.


9 comments:

  1. A wonderful page Laurie! Gorgeous background work, with the notes & orchestra & then the framed & embellished photo hightlighted...I do love it!
    Thank you for playing along at Archi-scraps with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful layout! Love the background and cool cluster of notes and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Archi-scraps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wonderful. Great achievement. Looks beautiful and you've done a great page to highlight and record it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Laurie. I love all those embellishments clustered at the corner. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Laurie - what an experience this must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great page - love how you've done the background! A small pic of your daughter with her flute would have been nice. I took flute lessons for about five months during High School - but I was hopeless - asthmatics just don't have enough wind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout. Congratulations to Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO,loving the colours,thanks for playing along at Arch-scraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout with great colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.