My cricut was a gift as a result of some certificates I received in May 2007. Then earlier this year, Provocraft released the Design Studio. Most of the time, I use DS to create my titles, but when I go to a crop, and don't take my computer, I have to use the Cricut "as is."
Here is the first project I created with Design Studio. The title "Lil Monkey" was created entirely with George letters. The banana is done with stretched parentheses with "monkey" letters turned sideways. The peel is the same parentheses, only bolded, and the addition of "J", one is flipped. The elements are welded so they are cut in one piece.
Kaden was playing on my dining room table and the inspiration for the design was actually matching the paper from "Nana's Kids" to his antics.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.