At the end of September, I attended Scrap Pink hosted by the Scrapbook Chicks at Scrapbook Cottage in San Antonio. One of the "Chicks," Carolyn was showing a new project for Hallowe'en - an absolutely adorable Haunted House. It was based on a Gingerbread House design. I made the comment that I could see taking the design and creating a whole Christmas village. Our family and some of our friends have always believed that if you have "thought", then you have to carry through with the "thought."
So, after finding out the source from the Scrapbook Chicks, I ordered the project, and in less than a day, created my Christmas village cornerstone - the Gingerbread House. I envision creating the Chapel, the Toy Store, and Candy Store, and .... you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.