Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh my! Half the month....

is already gone. I've been super busy. After the end of the crop on the 1st, I scooted off to Dallas for four days. Then was home for a day or so, before I left on my vacation. I went on a cruise with 30 other ladies, and we scrapped, almost non-stop except for the times we had to sleep, eat, and during our ports of call excursions.

Next year, or I should say next time I cruise, I plan to buy some internet minutes so I can post my thoughts and pics of my time away. Over the next few days, I hope to post some of the work I did on the cruise as well as some of the happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.