One of the forums I follow on a regular basis posted a challenge earlier this month to Journal every day for the month of June. Truth be told, back in junior high when we had to do that, I hated it. Seems that I wrote the same boring stuff every day, because it seemed to me that my life was the same routine every day. Get up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to school, come home, do homework, eat dinner, sleep. Ho hum!
Now that I'm working, it's pretty much the same thing all over again. How weird is that, when as kids we couldn't wait to be grown-ups. Ok, rant is over. Back to the challenge.
I'm making every effort to write a few sentences every day this month. I'm not posting on my blog everyday, because I wait until I have a card or a layout to show off. But maybe what I should be doing is taking a moment to expand on what happened during the most interesting thing of my day, and talk about that. Maybe....
Anyway....the challenge is to journal, and then scrap the journaling! Some of the ladies are doing 6x6 books, or 8x8 books. I'm doing something even weirder. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I can post the first week. I guarantee, no one will be able to guess what I'm doing, unless you are part of this forum. Check back again.
Well, I can't wait to see what you are doing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Scrap Attack Scrapbooking for our {SAS}sy Blog Hop! We hope you enjoyed yourself and found a little inspiration along the way! Good luck on the drawing for prizes!
ReplyDelete