
I've been tracking a blog that "challenges" everyone with something different each week. These pictures were from the first week of a five week contest. I'm planning to play all five weeks. Not that I expect to win, but it will be fun to try.
The challenge was to use something that was more than six months old, so I chose pictures of Miranda from 2nd grade through Graduation. Definitely more than six months old! They'll go in the book I was planning to create anyway.
The challenge was to use something that was more than six months old, so I chose pictures of Miranda from 2nd grade through Graduation. Definitely more than six months old! They'll go in the book I was planning to create anyway.

Great layouts. Hope you enjoy the SBPG contest and keep posting your creations. Its really a fun place to be.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Glad you're playing along!
ReplyDelete