Monday, April 27, 2009

Cruisin' and Croppin'

This past weekend was so much fun! I really enjoyed visiting with the ladies and Cottage Chicks in San Antonio. I miss that kind of fellowship now that I live in Houston.

Ok, so here are some of the layouts I got done this weekend. This group has pics from my cruise in February.

In this layout, me and my stuff for the crop are in the picture on top; the retreat organizers, Kay and Lori are standing behind me. The bottom pic shows the luggage that everyone else brought in total! This happens to me everytime I go to a crop, I can't decide what not to take, so I take it ALL.



Camera's rolling - some fun pics to start our crop!



The entrance to the crop room: Hollywood Glitz - Texas Style!



Everyday that we were sailing, Lori and Kay provided lots of opportunity for fun games, and our efforts were rewarded with tickets. And each day, they would draw for doorprizes from the tickets. What fun, and the doorprizes were awesome too: Lots of products from Bazzill and Amanda Blu and other sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.