Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finding the Inspiration

Most of the time, I know how I want to do a layout when I'm printing my pictures. I may have already chosen the papers, because I either bought the paper for that purpose, or I've finally taken the pictures to go with the papers. Occassionally, though, I don't know what I'm going to do with the pictures or the papers, until something is triggered.

Today over at USE YOUR STASH!!! the challenge was to use paper from a certain manufacturer or create using white paper.

The manufacturer is Moxxie; and that was my trigger. Just so happened I only had one sheet left from a kit distributed to everyone in our group on the cruise, plus a few pieces of scraps. So, I used my stash to create this layout, for a picture taken on the final day of our cruise where we were all together, which happened to be on Valentine's Day. This picture had been sitting on the edge of my worktable for a couple of weeks and I just didn't know how I was going to work with it, until I read the challenge.

Thanks, Kimmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading about my hobby and love of scrapbooking.